Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join?
- It’s very easy to join. Visit any of our locations and ask for a MR MIKES Rewards card or you can register for a virtual card either on our website or through the app
How do I register?
- Register your card by clicking here, or download the free MR MIKES Rewards app that can be found in the App Store or Google Play. Just fill out the short form and once registered we’ll add 50 bonus points to your account
Does it cost anything to join?
- No, it does not cost anything to join. It’s Free!! Who doesn’t love free
How do I earn points?
- There are 3 convenient ways to collect points (and redeem rewards):
- Show your server your rewards card
- Check-in on our app and give your server the check-in code
- Use the phone number you provided when you registered
Can I use a promotional offer and still earn points?
- Yes, you can but you will only earn points on the total bill before tax & gratuity and after the promotional offer has been applied
When will the points appear on my account?
- Your points will be added to your account right away once the bill is paid. You will be able to see your balance on the receipt, by using our our app or by accessing your account online
What are the rewards?
- Members earn points for qualifying purchases (1 point for every $1 spent before tax and gratuity). For every 100 points, $5 Mikebucks will automatically be applied to your account. For your birthday, you will receive a free entrée on us to celebrate. Members will also be eligible for member only offers and a membership anniversary present
When can I spend my rewards?
- Once your reward has been loaded onto your account, you can use it on your next visit. You cannot redeem a reward in combination with another promotional offer
Will my points expire?
- No, your points will never expire. Accounts with no activity for 18 months will automatically be cancelled and any points earned forfeited
How can I use my rewards?
- Your $5 Mikebucks can used on any purchase of food or beverage. Unfortunately rewards cannot be used with gift card purchases. Other rewards are valid on the items listed in the reward
Will my rewards expire?
- No, your $5 Mikebucks will never expire. Accounts with no activity for 18 months will automatically be cancelled and any rewards earned forfeited. Other rewards such as birthday and membership anniversary rewards are valid for 2 weeks once received
How can I view my account summary?
- You can either access your account summary by logging into your account here (hyperlink: https://mrmikesrewards.train.paytronix.com/guest/accountlogin) or if you have signed up on our app, through the My Account tab.
What happens if I don’t have a card or the app when I visit?
- You can either download the app, check-in and show your server the short code or the server will be able to look up your account by the phone number (if provided) when your registered
When I redeem a reward, do I still earn points?
- Yes, but only on the portion of your check that remains after the applied reward, taxes and gratuity. For example, if your check is $50 and you redeem a $5 Mikebucks, you will earn 45 points for that visit
Can I earn points for a private party event?
- Yes, as long as the person paying the check was a member of the MR MIKES Rewards program before the event
Can I use my rewards at all locations?
- Yes, all rewards are valid at all MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual locations
What do I do if I lose my physical card?
- That is no problem. Please see a manager in one of our locations and we will be able to transfer your points & rewards over to a new card.
Why don’t I receive emails from MR MIKES Rewards?
- You may have not signed up for emails from MR MIKES Rewards. All you have to do is go into your settings either through your account online or the app and check the box that says to receive emails from us.
Who should I contact if I have problems with my card or if I have any additional questions or comments regarding the MR MIKES Rewards program?
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.